Translate

Monday, August 12, 2013

My Crazy Weekend with Ask.fm

Hi loves!!!!

I had a crazy weekend! Friday night I went to a party with a friend from school. I had only seen her once since I'd been home so when she invited me I was like hell yeah! (Yes, I did actually say that. Judge me.) So we get there and it's a hotel party. No shade or anything but it's just a bit uncomfortable having so many people in such a small place. It was pretty cool though. It was kinda dry at first but I had my cup so I didn't really care.

After awhile, my friend was about to go outside and smoke and asked if I wanted to go. I don't smoke but I wasn't going to stay in the room with hella guys I don't know. (Party rule #1, invite more girls than guys because nobody wants to go to a sausage party...it's just crazy creepy.) So we all go outside and get in this guy's car, we'll call him Tae, because they wanted to hot box. After awhile, we had 3 blunts going between 5 people. I hit it twice but wasn't feeling it. Like I was bored with it. But just being in the car with these fools was hilarious! They were WASTED! We had to get sprayed with blunt powder to cover up the smell lol

Fast forward to about 12:30 a.m, some girl got ratchet and started yelling and some guy for trying to pay her to twerk on him lol! It was ridiculous like she clearly said, "I only twerk for a hundred dollars." then got mad when he actually pulled out the money! After that, the party got dry and eventually it got shut down by the cops! Tae got arrested and we got the fuck out of there as quick as possible! We hit up IHOP before we got back to her house and passed out about 4 in the morning. Epic ass night!

Oh and I logged onto my ask.fm the other day and I had questions I hadn't answered in months like there were 22 questions but only 3 had actually been answered. I just never actually check it that often to answer them. In case you don't know, ask.fm is an app you can download and people can ask you anonymous questions. There's honestly no real point to it except the fact that people grow some serious balls when they can say anything they want anonymously. So I decided to do this on my blog, If I get more, maybe it'll become a regular thing. I posted my link here for you hoes!

ASK ME ANYTHING HOES! http://ask.fm/EricaJoy 100% Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment