Translate

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

BDSM and All That Other Shit Pt. 2

Hi loves!

I see a whole lot of people liked the first BDSM post I did, (32 views on that post alone) so I decided to do another one. It's fun to research these fetishes but it does make for a pretty weird Internet history. :)

Blood SuckersMen who find sexual arousal from the vaginal bleeding of a female.
Omg this is BEYOND disgusting! I thought men found periods unsexy but apparently some guys are turned on by it. They thoroughly enjoy licking bloody tampons!!!!!!!!!  HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!! They're like modern day vampires! I don't even like dealing with my own period. I can't stand it! I can't even get through this post without gagging! Omg I just.....I can't deal anymore.
Would I do it? FUCK NO!
Weirdness Scale: 30


Looners: People who are sexually stimulated by or have sex with balloons. 
LMFAO! Are you serious? This is real? People actually enjoy this? My first question was "How do you have sex with a balloon?!?!' I soon got my answer.  Sometimes they design a vagina onto a balloon or
onto plastic pool toys, like inflatable dolphins etc. As creepy as it is, it's actually quite intriguing!  Looners consider themselves to be either a "popper", someone who loves to destroy the balloon, or a "non-popper", who would rather die than pop their balloon lol I don't understand people 
Would I do it? No
Weirdness Scale: 8


APTEMNOPHILIA: Getting aroused or excited by amputees.
Omg I just....please I can't even coment on this.
Would I do it? DO I REALLY NEED TO ANSWER THAT?!
Weirdness Scale: 15

APOTEMNOPHILIA: Sexual interest in being or looking like an amputee
WTF? Ok I need to stop. What am I doing with my fucking life here man?

No comments:

Post a Comment