Translate

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Craigslist Creeping

So am I a creep for spending hours on Craigslist for absolutely no reason? Like honestly if I'm bored, I go read through the personals section or the car sales section or any section that looks remotely interesting lol. (I actually have it open in another tab right now.) I have no real interest in replying to any if these posts but it's just fun to read through them.....or maybe I'm just that weird (O.o)

The personals section on CL is basically like where people post all the things they're afraid to post on regular dating sites, like creepy fetishes, fantasies, etc. I even saw a post titled "Get Your Green Card Here" -__- like really, we're trading marriage for U.S. residency now?!

Or the post by some guy about wanting females to sell him their used panties.....like currently being worn panties! LMAO like really dude? You want somebodies underwear straight off their ass? What if they smell? How much is he paying like does that change depending on the condition or type of panties? Would he pay more for a thong and less for some granny panties? lol I can't even deal! That's just creepy!

People are weird....

No comments:

Post a Comment