Translate

Monday, August 5, 2013

BDSM and All That Other Shit

Okay so on quite a few of my Craigslist creep sessions I noticed a lot of people have some really weird fetishes. Some of them weren't so bad like some of them I could live with if my bf was into it. But others were just plain disturbing! Now I don't really have a fetish anymore but it's still fun to learn about other people's. Now let's explore some shall we?

Golden Showers: The act of urinating on the body of or mouth of another person for sexual gratification or humiliation.
*gags* Absolutely disgusting! Now  there is absolutely no judgement of anybody who engages in this act, I just can't imagine myself engaging in it. It seems extremely disturbing and honestly quite degrading but apparently it's pretty popular.
Would I do it? NO
Weirdness Scale: 10

Golden Baths: The act of one partner peeing into the colon of another partner during anal sex.
This one is just as bad. I don't know if it's any more or less common than the aforementioned but neither of the two are up my alley like if I my boyfriend would do something like that, I'd be extremely grossed out! Pee belongs in a toilet! Not in someones colon!!!!!
Would I try it? NO
Weirdness Scale: 10


Sadism: Obtaining sexual pleasure from being cruel to or hurting another person/ enjoying inflicting pain, fear, or suffering on another person.
Now apparently, the pain, suffering or humiliation that is inflicted is real, not imagined and can be either physical or mental. Ummmm yeah I'm not really into it. I don't want to be humiliated when I have sex. I want the exact opposite actually. I'm open minded to trying different things but I can tell you this wouldn't be at the top of my list. I guess it works for some people but I'm not really one of them.
Would I try it? Eh doubt it
Weirdness Scale: 7

Dominance & Submission: Being sexually aroused by controlling another person or getting sexually  aroused by being controlled by another person
I've done this. I like this. I'm naturally submissive in relationships. I like being controlled sexually but to an extent. I honestly, think couples should try it if you're looking to spice up your sex life. It's fun but you need to know each other's boundaries.  There's a difference between being dominated and being dehumanized. 
Would I try it? Yes I have!
Weirdness Scale: 4

I could go on and on about the different fetishes people have but contrary to popular belief, I have a life. So with that being said, I'll be making my exit. *bows out gracefully*

*Just in case you're wondering what I meant by I no longer have a fetish, I mean it no longer interests me sexually. Now I'm not going to go into specific detail but I used to like really rough but still softcore dominant & submissive type of "encounters." I say softcore because I didn't do like bondage or whips, or chains and all that extra part. That's a line I don't want to cross.....

No comments:

Post a Comment