Translate

Friday, September 6, 2013

TwerkMaster E

GUYS!!!!!!!!

My appeal was approved!!!!! I get to stay in school! ^_^ I got the approval email yesterday and I nearly leaped out of my seat! I was really afraid I wouldn't be able to stay in school. In addition to that, we were also able to add an extra $4000 this school year ($2000 each semester) because of a parent plus loan denial. I'm so excited and relieved! 

In other news, I have a new nickname! It started off just as an inside joke between a friend but now everybody uses it. I am officially "TwerkMaster". Lol sad isn't it? It all started in Psych class when this guy introduced himself as "Champagne". He said he's a rapper and he spits so cold that his friend nicknamed him Champagne. The whole class burst out laughing!  But really? Why was that appropriate to say in front of your professor? Especially on the first day! 

I told my friend about it later that day and said it would be just as bad if I stood in front of the class and said, "My name is Erica but you can just call me TwerkMaster E!" She laughed and tweeted it. I put that as my Twitter name so now all my friends call me that. One of them yells it out every time she sees me no matter where we are! In the dorm, in class, in the quad, just anywhere lol FML!

No comments:

Post a Comment