Translate

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Amanda Bynes' Fall From Grace

Hi loves!

I don't know about you but I used to LOVE Amanda Bynes! Like she was so young and pretty and natural looking and she was funny. I loved her on All That, The Amanda Show, She's The Man and What I Like About You. Her and Lindsay Lohan were my favorite child stars and now they've fallen into the typical child star syndrome. Some people are speculating that she's on drugs and honestly it wouldn't surprise me in the least. I mean look at her!

BEFORE:











AFTER:
 



She doesn't even look like the same person anymore! She tweeted that she apparently wanted to look like Blac Chyna, the former stripper-turned-rap-star-baby momma.


I mean she's pretty and all but why would anyone aspire to look like, act like or be like a stripper?!

She  seems to be suffering from some sort of mental breakdown though she swears she's perfectly fine and drug free. A few months ago, Bynes set her dog on fire on a stranger's driveway. She eventually found her way to a liquor store to wash the dog off. Her pants leg was also inflamed. 

Now, apart from the animal cruelty, I thought this was hilarious! What the hell is she doing with a small dog and a gasoline container in some random person's driveway?! Whatever she was doing clearly went wrong but what exactly was she trying to do?

Bynes is currently in a psych ward in Los Angeles but it's rumored that she is negotiating a record deal. Amanda Bynes in a recording studio? I don't really see it but ummm I guess there's something for everyone.


I could go on forever about how crazy Amanda Bynes is but then again, I don't have the time nor the patience. *sighs* Oh well, I guess we're all witnessing yet another child star transition into a psycho. 

No comments:

Post a Comment