Translate

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Dorm Life

Okay so I sort of lied lol I had a feeling I wasn't going to be able to post the next day but I tried! My weekend was really busy with school shopping etc. Oh and my Marine came home! ^_^

So where shall I begin? Ah school perhaps?
I moved back into my dorm last Saturday (the 24th). I have a brand new room and roommate, both of which suck! I'm on the seventh floor now which wouldn't be so bad if the elevators weren't death traps in disguise! For the most part, they work. I just don't recommend using them when you're in a rush. Be prepared to wait at least five to seven minutes for an elevator. We have three elevators. One of which never comes to our floor. It doesn't matter how often or how hard you push the button, it will zoom smooth past our floor and give no fucks! The other two take forever to come, it's almost not worth it if you're on a time crunch and really need to get somewhere. And that's not even the bad part, these elevators are so old and decrepit that they got stuck on a regular basis. Luckily, I've never been trapped in them but I had to take the stairs all the way to the 7th floor today because people were trapped in two of the three elevators at the same time. My thighs burned like hell!

On a much more positive note, my classes are pretty good. Nothing too hard yet and for the most part, the rest of the semester looks fairly positive. I still haven't heard back from financial aid about my appeal yet so that's pretty nerve racking but besides that, I'm doing pretty well!

My roommate however, is another story. She's a freshman but she's not very friendly.....like at all. The first day, she didn't speak a word to me. The whole time we're in the room unpacking, she acted as if I wasn't actually there. I spoke to her a few times but she never spoke back. Honestly, I don't even know the chick's name! -__-

Hmmm I think that's just about all I can rant about at the current time. I was planning a post about the VMAs but it's been so long that it's not even worth it. Everybody knows Miley Cyrus showed her ass (both literally and figuratively) and the rest of the show was just plain boring.
Until next time loves! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment