Translate

Monday, July 29, 2013

FUUUUUUUUUUCK!

I'm feeling out of it today. I just don't feel like myself but I owe you guys a post so here it is: Welcome to My Suck Ass Life

Sooooo this past weekend, I received an email saying my financial aid has been cut for this upcoming semester. -___- Remember when I said I failed two classes last semester? Yeah well, it's back to haunt me. I'll start from the beginning....

Last semester I was only registered for 4 classes, English, Speech, Biology and History. I really needed a biology course so I signed up for the last one that was offered. This was my first mistake. I knew the professor was gonna be difficult but I needed the course and the credit hours to be considered a full time student. It didn't take any longer than the first class for me to realize I had gotten myself into some shit. It was nearly impossible to pass the class like I failed every test we took. It wasn't really the content that was the problem. It was way the class was taught. My professors was one of those teachers that will teach you one 1+1 in class but give you trigonometry on a test! It was horrible :( I was failing so bad I just stopped going after I took my midterm.
Argh I'm way too out of it to even continue this story. Long story short, I failed bio and speech.

Now this is where I fucked up:
I took 4 classes.
I only passed 2.
University policy required students to pass 67% of their classes.
I only passed  50%
And now I no longer have financial aid for this upcoming semester and I have to appeal to get it back.
But wtf am I supposed to tell them? "Oh I got lazy last semester and just stopped going to two of my classes but I still want to use government funding to help for this upcoming semester and you should just give me my financial aid back just because I deserve it." -____-
And to top it all off, I never told my parents I failed in the first place! I figured I could just retake the courses and they would never find out! :(((((


UGH FML!

No comments:

Post a Comment