Translate

Friday, July 26, 2013

Facts About Me

I was recently asked to talk about myself for two minutes straight without stopping or saying "umm" or "uhhh". I didn't realize how hard it was! Those two minutes seemed to drag on forever! So here it is, random facts about me that you didn't ask for but I'm gonna give you anyway!

-I'm 19
-I've had my learners for over two years and I still can't drive
-If I said the majority of things that come to my mind, I'd have no friends and everybody would hate me
-I'm socially awkward
-I have a twitter @TheeLastOreo (follow me hoe!)
-I have an older sister, supposedly we look like twins
-I make my own natural face masks & body scrubs! :)
-I can twerk lol
-I'm obsessed with pandas
-My bra and undies never match
-I hate the term "Milso"
-I studied Theatre in high school, wrote numerous plays, cast and directed a comedic play by renowned playwright Christopher Durang
- I have a tumblr! Theerandompanda.tumblr.com (yes, follow me there too!)
-I failed two classes last semester because I stopped going after spring break
-Yes, I am in a relationship
-Yes, he is a Marine
-I have a heel/stiletto obsession knowing damn well I can't walk in them
-Team iPhone!
-I have a Nicki Minaj obsession (I mean how could you not, she's perfect)
-I don't like Lady Gaga but her music is pretty cool....for the most part
-I'm incredibly shy
-I attend a HBCU
-I love saying the word "Swahili" lmao
-I prefer my man in his Charlies than his dress blues ;)
-My favorite color is navy blue

So there you have it! Unnecessary facts about my life that I'm sure you probably don't care about!

No comments:

Post a Comment