Translate

Sunday, July 21, 2013

My First Blog! :)

Hi loves!

This being my first blog, I'm not entirely sure what to say lol I have a variety of interests, likes, dislikes and more than anything I'm looking for a place to vent; a place to sit back and talk whether it be to myself or to you lol!

I guess I'll tell you a little about myself. I'm a 19 year old African American student studying Social Work. I live and go to school in Maryland but I'm currently home for the summer. I guess you can say I'm a pretty average person with average interests. I am however, plus sized (size 18)  which can be a difficult lifestyle. I embrace it. I don't sit around feeling sorry for myself because of my size. I am currently in a relationship and I love him so very much! Our two year anniversary is tomorrow actually :) My boyfriend is in the military and boy, let me tell you, there is SO many rants and raves I can go on with that lol

Well, that about sums up the basic About Me type of post. I will try my best to post something new everyday. I hope you enjoy my blog! :)

-EricaJoy

No comments:

Post a Comment