Translate

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Miley Cyrus's Identity Crisis


So a few months ago Miley Cyrus posted a video of her twerking online and it went viral like everybody was talking about it. So of course, I went to check it out and honestly I was disappointed. Like really, you call that twerking?!



Since this video popped up, she and her little bug bite sized ass have been everywhere! She's had more interviews focused more around her twerking than her actual music with in my opinion isn't that great anyway.

Miley's whole new look has turned some heads but honestly I like it! I like her hair and her style but I need her to chill with this twerking business. She's the type of girl who only has an ass in certain positions. For example, this is one of them.


Just stop trying Miley! Leave it to the girls who actually have an ass!


So on a scale from 0 to Miley Cyrus, how intense is your identity crisis?

No comments:

Post a Comment