Translate

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tats!

Sooo this year I'm planning to get my first tattoo! I've been planning to get the two Theatre masks for at least a year now and just a few months ago, I found the perfect sketch of what I wanted it to look like!
I love the ribbons and checkerboard detailing on the sketch. I actually found it online instead of getting a direct sketch done by someone. I couldn't have explained it to anyone anyway....the way I see and understand things in my head never translate to others properly. :-/

Originally, I was only planning on getting the Theatre tattoo but recently, I decided one getting a second one! 
My main focus is getting the arrow. I'm not interested in the full quote that's underneath. I'm just going to shorten it to "Stay focused, keep aiming". 

I have yet to find the perfect placement for either of my future tattoos. I've been contemplating forever on whether I should get the masks on the back of my left shoulder or on the front. I know it doesn't sound like such a big deal but for some weird reason, placement means everything to me.

These are the only two tats I am certain on getting. My sister and I briefly discussed getting matching tattoos and so did my two best friends. However, neither if those are set in stone. I'd get one with my sister in a heartbeat but my friends? They've been with me for years but eh....I say if they're still here in 5 years, I'm cool with matching tats! 

No comments:

Post a Comment