Translate

Monday, January 27, 2014

Grammy's Review

The Grammy's were last night! I wasn't originally planning to watch the show until I found out just hours before the show that Beyonce was performing I HAD to watch! And not only did she perform, BUT SHE OPENED THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Words cannot describe the amount of sexiness that occurred in that performance. It was very simple unlike most of her performances and I loved it! 

Later in the night, my favorite band performed my favorite song off their Night Visions album. Imagine Dragons teamed up with Kendrick Lamar to perform "Radioactive" and "MAAD City" in what came to be unanimously vote as the best performance of the night!



Macklemore also performed his smash hit "Same Love" with Mary Sambert and appearances by Madonna and Queen Latifah. I was nearing tears because it was so adorable!



No comments:

Post a Comment