Translate

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Babe Is Trying to Kill Me

Okay so yesterday I'm on the phone with my Babe and he asked me how I felt about owning a fox as a pet. Yup, he legit wants a fox....a wild animal as a pet. So my thought process was somewhere along the lines of "Hell no, I don't want a fox!" But I decided I'll at least look into it because he brought it up.
My main concern with having a fox as a pet is the fact that they're not domesticated, they're trained. Domestication takes YEARS! And just because someone trained a fox doesn't mean it's not a wild animal with the ability to bite my face off.

Any who, I decided to Google it to see what would come up and I came across the creepiest site! Not only did they sell foxes, but other strange animals as well. Seriously guys, they were selling camels as household pets. Like you could either rent a camel for a specific amount of time or you could actually purchase a baby camel to own. Who the fuck wants to own a camel?! Like what are you supposed to do with it? What exactly is the purpose of having a camel? Or a fox? Or a zebu for that matter? Yes, I did say a zebu. I'd never heard of them before but apparently this suspicious ass website sells those as well. -___-

I'm not exactly sure why Babe wants a fox but I am pretty sure I don't want one. However, I have to admit they are extremely adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment