Translate

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Snatching Bey


So about a month ago, Beyonce was onstage in Sao Paulo, Brazil when a crazed fan, shirtless might I add, attempted and nearly proceeded to pulled Beyonce offstage. The fan rushed up to the stage and threw his arms around Beyonce, practically pulling her downwards almost headfirst into the crowd! However, her security personnel was on point with the rescue. They leaped on stage and was able to release Bey from the evil clutches of her kidnapper! I have no idea why I just worded it like that lol I need a life!

Ever the professional, the Beyonce is able to break free and keep on singing, without missing a lyric. Strangely, Bey came to the crazed fan's defense and allowed him to stay in the arena. Check out the pics below! A video link is also included because Blogger is being stupid and won't let me insert the video directly! -__-





http://youtu.be/u3FpGiBr-nY

No comments:

Post a Comment