Translate

Sunday, October 6, 2013

KMart Creeping


So everyone who knows me knows I have a Nicki Minaj obsession. She's amazing, point plank period. Don't try to debate me on this. You will lose.

Anywho, she's been creating her clothing line with KMart. Within the last few weeks, she posted multiple pictures on her Instagram showcasing her line. Honestly, I was disappointed for the second time. When she announced she was collaborating with KMart, I'll admit I was not happy. I don't like KMart. I don't shop there. Like in all seriousness, who shops at KMart?! I really don't care for it but if I want to wear her clothes, I guess I'll make the trip. :-/ Below are some pictures from the line:


Honestly, I'm not in love with the line.  I love the dresses and the outfits in the first two pictures but for the most part, I'm not impressed. I think some of the designs are just cheap looking.

The Nicki Minaj Collection, as it's appropriately titled, debuts in stores in about two days. I'll do a follow up post when I go to officially check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment