Translate

Monday, November 2, 2015

All Hallows Eve

Happy belated Halloween everyone! I had bought my costume about two weeks earlier on eBay. It was $30 and I was super excited because I've wanted this costume for years! For the first time ever I actually went out on Halloween. Normally, I don't have plans. I'm not the party/going out type. I'm a homebody for sure but two days before Halloween my best friend invited me to a party she was going to. I grabbed my costume and practically ran out the door!

The party ended up being a dud but we were able to catch a ride into D.C with a guy from the party. He dropped us off at U Street and we wondered around for about an hour or so before we finally decided to hit a hookah bar located downtown. It's called Sawah Diner & Hookah Cafe and we have been there quite a few times before. This time we sat upstairs in a new area equipped with black lights, strobe lights and comfy couches! 

We spent most of our night wandering around the city looking for a place to go. It was a lot of fun though. Of course there were tons of people walking around in costumes. We even saw one guy dressed as an used pad lol! We left D.C around 2:30 but I didn't get home until 4! I was exhausted! 

Check out my costume below!


Me and Imani at the party.

Me and the guy dressed as a used pad.


 Hookah flow!

I hope you guys had a great Halloween. I know I did!


No comments:

Post a Comment