Translate

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Sickly Sundays

Sorry I've been away for awhile guys! I submitted a post on Thanksgiving but I didn't find out until later that it didn't post for some reason. But let's catch up shall we?

I came home on Wednesday for Thanksgiving break. I was really excited because my man was coming home for the holiday and we were planning to spend it together! He picked me up and we spent the day together ^_^. In total, I ate 3 different times on Thanksgiving! Once at my house, once at his family's house and then again at his friend's house. Argh I'm going to be huge! :((((

Unfortunately, I got sick Friday when I woke up. Stomach pains, hot flashes, and I constantly felt like I was going to throw up. And to make it worse, I was still at Babe's house! Just my luck huh? Who wants to get sick around their boyfriend? Especially after spending such a great day together! Luckily, it didn't get too bad until he dropped me back at home where I spent the rest of the day sleeping and puking and sleeping some more. The parentals wanted to take me to the hospital but I refused. I figured it was just because I are too much the day before.

I felt fine Saturday. Got my hair done and even went to the movies with a friend but on Sunday by symptoms came back and my parents rushed me to the Emergency Room. I was released after a few hours when all of my vital signs and tests came back normal. The medicine they gave me for the pain and the nausea didn't work so I found myself right back in the ER again on Tuesday. The doctors deducted it was a stomach virus that should only last a few days. I got new medication and have been feeling better ever since! Well except for the fact that I haven't eaten solid food since Thanksgiving and I won't be able to start again until Friday.   -____-

That just about sums up my holiday. How was yours? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment