Translate

Monday, December 9, 2013

Bucket List

So for a few months, I've been making a bucket list. I don't have crazy things on it like skydiving or anything. It actually contains really simple things that I just haven't done yet. So I'm sharing my list with you guys. I took off some of the more explicit things and some of the things I've already completed. So here it is, my bucket list!

Bucket List💁


Be a waitress
Go on a city wide scavenger hunt
Meet Nicki Minaj/attend a concert
Go to a lesbian club
Go to Mardi gras 
Go streaking
Go to a nude beach
Go to a ballet
Go to a ski resort
Go to a ball
Go see the rockettes  
Go to a shooting range
Go horseback riding
Go fishing 
Go to a burlesque club
Go iceskating in New York for Christmas 
Go to a beyonce concert
Go to a foam party
Jump off a ledge into the ocean
See a drag show
Take a pole dancing class
Take a yoga class
Have a picnic
Flash someone
Watch fireworks with my boyfriend
Buy a Cadillac
Kiss a stranger
Stay at a bed & breakfast
Road trip to see babe!
Try karaoke
Eat at Cracker Barrel
Join a book club 
Take a pottery class
Get my palm read/psychic reading
Ride a mechanical bull
Fill a truck bed with blankets/pillows and go stargazing
Try shrooms
Play assassin 
Have a bonfire
Spend a romantic night on the beach 
Kiss into the new year
Celebrate New Years in New York

No comments:

Post a Comment