Translate

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Ipsy Glam Bag: June 2016

Okay so if you've been following my blog for awhile, you remember last summer when I tried out the Ipsy makeup subscription. If you're unfamiliar with Ipsy or those posts, you can check out the post in which I explained what Ipsy here.

Overall, I felt that my experience with the company was average. I wasn't impressed nor was I disappointed. I ended my subscription with the company simply because I took a financial hit last August and I had to cut back on a lot of stuff including my Spotify subscription. Ipsy still sent me emails every now and then but I finally decided to resubscribe in late May.

So since I received my glam bag yesterday, let's get right to the review!




So here's what I got: Colourpop Cosmetics Creme Gel Eyeliner in the shade Swerve, Urban Decay eye shadow in Lounge, Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub, Hey Honey 24/7 Day & Night Revitalizing Cream and Elizabeth Mott Show Me Your Cheeks blush in Peach Pink. Ipsy always includes one full size product. This month's full size product was the coffee scrub.

Colourpop Cosmetics Creme Gel Eyeliner: $5 full size
Urban Decay eye shadow: $20 full size
Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub: $14.95 fill size
Hey Honey 24/7 Day & Night Revitalizing Cream: $38 full size
Elizabeth Mott Show Me Your Cheeks blush in Peach Pink: $23 full size

Honest Opinion: I like this month's products. I'm a big fan of Urban Decay so I'm interested in trying out the eye shadow although the shade is strange. I've never tried a coffee scrub before so I like that product. I think this might be the most expensive products I've received from Ipsy totaling up to over $100 full price. I really can't wait to try out all of these products!

Overall Rating: 4/5

Here's how to get your own glam bag!

  1. Go to www.ipsy.com
  2. Sign up for the monthly glam bag using my referral code. It's only $10!
  3. Take the style quiz
  4. Wait for your next glam bag!
It should normally arrive around the 15th of every month.

No comments:

Post a Comment