Translate

Monday, June 15, 2015

Don't Hate Me!

I haven't posted anything in a very long time so I really apologize for that! I took a little break for awhile and then I lost even more interest because I hadn't posted in so long but that's all over now! I have TONS to catch you all up on and I promise I will. I have a lot of different ideas for posts lined up.

By the end of this year I want to have completed at least 3 of these things:


  • Learn how to do faux locs
  • Get my nipples pierced
  • Learn sign language
  • Learn how to sew
  • Learn how to make my own candles
  • Create my own body butters and salt scrubs
  • Make my own dream catcher
  • Learn how to do my own Marley twists
  • Research and take a bee keeping class

In a few weeks, I plan on doing my own Marley twists for the summer and if that goes well, I'll move right on to the faux locs. I'll detail everything here on my blog! Well, everything except the piercings lol!

Alright, I'm off to my last job training session! Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment