Translate

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

I Will Never Bake From Scratch Again

Today can be summed up in one word: cravings. I craved a hot bath when I woke up this morning. I craved Frosted Flakes for breakfast and tuna fish for lunch. None of those cravings, however, bested my craving for chocolate.

I love sweets! Candy bars, cookies, brownies, cake! You name it, I want it. Unfortunately, most of my sweet tooth cravings come late at night when I'm tucked in bed with no way to satisfy my need for a Snickers bar. These last few months I've been able to silence those cravings by having a cup of hot tea at night. I normally add an extra spoonful of sugar to take care of my sweet tooth. That was all fine and dandy until the caffeine from from the tea became my new craving. I found myself needing to have the tea before bed and not being able to go to sleep without it. Eventually, I had to just drop that habit all together.

Moving on to tonight, I really wanted to some brownies so I headed over to Pinterest and looked up a few brownie recipes from scratch. Luckily for me, we had all of the necessary ingredients and got to work mixing everything up. I will never make that mistake again. I ended up with the worst brownies you could possibly imagine.



These were the dryest brownies I have ever tasted in my life. They were horrible! Absolutely disgusting. The whole pan went right into the garbage. Needless to say, I will never cook from scratch again.

No comments:

Post a Comment