Translate

Monday, March 13, 2017

Favorite 5: Makeup Products


Today we are talking about my top 5 favorite makeup products! I buy a lot of beauty and makeup products and I'm going to share with you my favorites. I recommend all of these products. If you have any questions or comments, you can always put it in the comment section below! So let's jump right into it!

  • Maybelline Fit Me Foundation

To me, this is the best foundation I have tried. It matches my skin tone near perfectly. I use the matte and pore less version and it keeps my face matte even though I have really oily skin. They don't have many good shades for Black women so they could improve on that but I still give it a thumbs up.
  • Colourpop Notion Matte Lipstick
Notion
I LOVE this lipstick! It's my absolute favorite go to lipstick. I'd wear it everyday if I could. It's described as a 'deependend raspberry'. It looks completely different on me than it does in swatches I found online. On me, it looks more like a pure darkened red. It's basically the only lipstick I wear.
  • Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner
I've had two of these glitters for about a year now. I have Glamrock (silver) and Midnight Cowboy (gold). It wasn't what I originally thought it would be so I didn't use it for a long time. I thought it would be more glittery and more pigmented. I found it to be hard to swatch because it's a clear base with glitter sprinkled in. I've been using it a lot more lately though to spice up my winged eyeliner. :)

  • BH Cosmetics Gel Liner in Onyx
I originally ordered this eyeliner last year just because I needed to get to a certain price to get free shipping. I didn't really care for it because at the time, I was a liquid liner fanatic. I tried it one day just because and I fell in love. I don't ever want to touch liquid eyeliner again! Gel liner all the way!

  • Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
Image result for urban decay setting spray
This is the holy grail of setting sprays! Now I am a drugstore makeup queen but this is one product I don't mind paying full price for. I originally received it as either a 0.5 ounce or 1 full ounce free sample early last year and it's been a staple product for me ever since. This the only setting spray I use now!

So what are your fie favorite makeup products? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment