Translate

Friday, January 20, 2017

The Happier You Challenge

2017 is off to a pretty good start so far. I've been applying for a second job and I'm planning to get my license soon so things are going well. One thing that I really want to focus on is making myself happy.

I am at a point in my life in which I'm no longer worried about what other people think. As long as I am happy, that is all that matters. The first step to making myself happy is to figure out what makes me happy! So I decided to make a list and I challenge you guys to do the same!

So here's what you have to do. First, make a list of all of the things that make you happy. It should be a decent list but if you don't have a lot of things, that's okay too. You can always add things to the list later on.

Then make sure to do AT LEAST one thing that makes you happy every week. Now you may be wondering why I said only once a week. I know that for many people, myself included, I can't do some things on my list everyday so a whole week gives me some wiggle room. Also, I think if you set it for certain day, it'll give you something to look forward to throughout the week.

So I'm posting my list here and I challenge you to post yours somewhere and keep it visible and refer to it often.

So here's my list. I'll be adding new things as I think of them. I'll keep you guys updated on how things go and maybe even do a 1 month update showcasing how I felt and how well I kept up with it.

Things That Make Me Happy
  • Wearing makeup
  • Sweets/chocolate
  • Pedicures
  • Making wigs
  • Seeing plays/musicals
  • Shopping
  • Getting my nails done
  • Baking
  • Iced coffee
  • Getting my hair done
  • Cuddling :)



No comments:

Post a Comment