Translate

Sunday, October 18, 2015

August: Ipsy Glam Bag

My August glam bag just came in! As usual, it comes in a pink bubble wrap envelope (see last months post) with the glam bag tucked inside. This month's them is called the prep school bag! Isn't it cute?




So this is what I got this month: Marc Anthony Nourishing Argan Oil of Morocco Oil Treatment, Trust Fund Beauty nail polish in Elegantly Wasted, Pencil Me In Eye pencil in Boysenberry, Hikari Cosmetics lip gloss in Merlot and Dermalogica Clear Start Matte Moisturizer

Full Price:
Dermalogica Clear Start Matte Moisturizer $12-25 full size
Marc Anthony Nourishing Argan Oil of Morocco Oil Treatment $6.99 full size
Hikari Cosmetics lip gloss in Merlot $13
Pencil Me In Eye pencil in Boysenberry $6.99
Trust Fund Beauty nail polish in Elegantly Wasted $15

Honest Opinion:
I am in LOVE with the Hikari lip gloss! The color is perfect and the consistency works well. I can easily see myself wearing this gloss regularly. I tried the matte moisturizer but I don't have much to say about it. I don't really care much for moisturizers anyway. I'm not a fan of eyeliner pencils so I'm putting off using that right now. I prefer liquid eyeliner over pencils. I think as a whole, I'm very happy with this months glam bag. I can't wait for the next one!


Overall Rating: 4/5
I really can't wait until my next Ipsy bag comes! I decided I would give it three months before I gave my final decision on Ipsy as a whole. So far, I'm half and half. My first bag was some crap. This bag was so much better so it all comes down to next months bag. Let's see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment