Translate

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

First World Problems

It's my life and I'll complain if I want to!
  • When they misspell my name on my Starbucks cup
  • When my home wifi is down and I have nothing to do
  • When I have too many chips for my dip but if I get more chips, I'll have too much dip for my chips
  • When the movie you're watching on your flight/bus ride is too long so you never see the ending
  • When your hand hurts from carrying too many groceries
  • When you notice you're out of toilet paper AFTER you've already used the bathroom
  • When the automatic hand dryer in the bathroom cuts off before you can fully dry your hands
  • When your selfie only gets three likes on Instagram
  • When you spend your last dollar on chips from the vending machine but they get stuck on the silver twisty rings of death
  • When you use all of your skips on Pandora/Spotify and are forced you listen to music you hate for the next hour
  • I sent an important email late at night thinking "They'll get it in the morning". They emailed me back asking me why the hell I was emailing them at 3 in the morning
  • When I can't watch television because there is someone watching all 3 of the ones we have in my house

No comments:

Post a Comment