Translate

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Tats

So I'm getting my first tattoo today. I'm not as nervous as I was last night after we made the appointment. I was freaking out! I wanted to just cancel it or just not show up but I couldn't because the tattoo and the time slot had already been paid for. $130 for the tat and an extra $20 to ensure our appointment time. 

I'm not as freaked out anymore but I am over thinking it. I guess I feel like this tattoo is going to change me somehow. I keep glancing at the clock and thinking "Well, I have blah blah more hours until I permanently mark my body". I don't know why I'm reacting this way because I'm getting something that I really care about.....something I've wanted for over 3 years now. My tattoo is going to mean something to me and I know I won't regret it my design but like I said, I'm over thinking it. I over think EVERYTHING!

Well anyway, my appointment is at 6 and I'm sure it'll take at least 2 hours. I'll post the first picture here as soon as I can tonight!

Byeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment