Translate

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Velvet Love ❤️


Hi loves! So for Valentine's Day, I made a care package for Babe. I decorated it and planned to make a cake to add to the box. I ended up not getting around to baking it in time to give it to him but I finally made it last week! I made red velvet cake! Babe already knows this but for those of you who don't, I have a baking obsession. I mean, how could I not? It's just so much fun!

Red Velvet is my favorite kind of cake. Just look at how beautiful the cake mix is!  



So I poured it into jars. Mainly because it's easier to store that way. Our fridge is full and we didn't have space for a full cake pan so jars were much more convenient. Also, I just LOVE jars! They're just so awesome!

I know what you're thinking, I'm weird. I know. I've accepted that much about myself lol


Ignore the creepy banana in the corner :)


Look at my finished product! I made four. They were delicious! Anyone want one? No? Okay cool! 

*smothers the cake in vanilla frosting and gobbles it all down* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment